Independent Sales Representative (Multiple Locations)
Stine Seed Company is looking to expand its sales force due to significant sales growth. We are currently adding several new Independent Sales Representative (ISR) positions throughout the Midwest and Mid-South. This represents an excellent opportunity to grow both professionally and financially with one of the industry’s most respected corn and soybean seed companies.
As an independent contractor representing Stine, Stine ISRs benefit from having the support of one of the nation’s leading seed brands, while also having a high degree of flexibility to manage their territory their way.
What We Offer:
- Truly unlimited earning potential
- Flexibility to work your accounts your way
- A 30-plus year reputation for quality seed products
- Agronomic and sales support from Stine
- Serve as primary ambassador of the Stine brand within the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain a thorough agronomic and technical knowledge of Stine seed products and services applicable to the assigned territory.
- Manage existing dealer accounts & recruit new dealerships in order to increase sales.
- Develop and enhance direct relationships with key growers and potential customers within the defined territory.
- Communicate and implement Stine’s sales programs and policies within the assigned territory in order to meet sales goals for the district.
- Work in conjunction with the Stine Regional Sales Agronomist to provide a high level of sales support within the assigned territory.
- Candidates should possess a high level of entrepreneurial initiative and an innate desire to succeed
- Clients should possess the work ethic and desire needed to learn many different aspects of the seed business.
- Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates should have basic computer skills, including working with email, spreadsheets and web-based applications.
- Candidates should have excellent negotiating skills and the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Candidates should have demonstrated experience as a leader.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships with growers by understanding their needs and values, and achieve desired results.
To apply immediately, send a current resume and cover letter to:
Stine Seed Company
ATTN: Human Resources Department
22555 Laredo Trail
Adel, IA 50003
Or email to email@example.com. Attached resumes formatted in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat are acceptable.
Visit AgCareers.com for additional openings or to apply online.